Friday, March 22, 2013

together all things are possible

 So I thought it would be nice to let everyone know a little bit about my husband and I, plus are wonderful story of how we met... I am married to Christopher Robbins ha ha Winne the pooh he he I always love  when people ask Chris how is friend Is  but anyways we lived right down the road from each other but at first we didn't even know that.. We met at high school it was my freshman year and I finally got to go to a real school not that home schooling is bad BC it isn't I got to do a lot of things that most kids could only dream of doing... but my parents let me go to high school and there it all started.. we have passed each other in the hall going to are next classes and I was the new girl so I didn't really know where my next class was and it was his last yr there, but when I passed him in the hall I got this weird feeling and I couldn't stop thinking about him that whole day and wondering what is name is, so that after noon I got on the bus and turns out that he rode the same bus and the bus was packed I mean packed there was no seats left except with Chris and that is really where it starts. I ask to sit with him and then we started talking and I just new he was the one and the same for him..

Then we will skip a lot of it and get to where we are now , well we have been married for 8yrs and together for 9yrs we have had 4 children two gone to heaven and two still here.. we would have had three boys one girl , so are life has been a roller coaster and we have had are ups and downs but we are helping each other through everything and taking it one day at a time... We have learned that time will only heal and it takes time to heal.. it isn't easy having a hard relationship with a sick child it is very hard BC it changes a lot of thing BC you don't really understand why it happen to you and your family.. Chris and I have one health little 5 yr boy and then we have Riley and we love every second of everyday with both of our boys.. we talk to are oldest son... but he is still young and don't really understand a lot .. But I know that marriages its self is hard work and then putting this on top of it is even harder but I believe that if you truly love him or her then you will make it through anything but I know that ant always the case and some people are different but that is just what I believe..

Even tho sometimes I feel like just giving up I cant BC I love my family too much and Chris and I have and still is going through so much and it is so hard sometimes with everything going on but I know how much he love me and I love him and together I know we can get through anything but we also have God to thank BC with out him and our family I don't really know where we would be at today>>


Some for people out there that is going through the same or something like we are with a child lean on your husband or wife for help through thing talk to one another cry with each other believe together that all things are possible.. I love you Christopher Robbins and thank you  for begin a amazing husband and father to our kids....



I thought I would share this with you hope u like it.. that is only a little bit of our story....

10 comments:

  1. its only a little bit of ur story alright haha i love yall so much and yall have and still are going through the worst and holding on strong. i love yall. <3ariel privette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having strong support networks are great, and having your spouse as your biggest support is amazing! So glad you two found each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love, haha yeah it is just a little bit of the story... Jill it is amazing having so much support behind you when you are going through things like this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Lori - it's nice to get to know you and your family better! Jill is so right - strong support is crucial when you are facing such unthinkable circumstances. I am glad for both you and Chris that you found each other and that you both know how important it is to be there for one another. Thinking of you and your sweet family always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw on Jacobs blog that Riley was in the hospital. All my thoughts and prayers go out to you all. May God grant peace over the family as he is fighting this illness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw on other blog that your son earned angels wing. I want to hold your hands... Love. Johane mom on 3, one in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers are being lifted up for your family as Riley is now with the Lord and the other NPD children who have also lost their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori & Chris,

    Just a note to let you know you are still often in my thoughts since Riley got his angelwings. I hope things are getting a bit easier for you all, and when you feel up to it would love a wee update as to how life is going for you all and how you're feeling. Still in my thoughts and prayers, wishing you strength and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted all of you to know that I've been thinking of you lately and I am still praying for you and your family. I pray that your family is doing well. I pray that you all gain strength as a family. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey y'all just wanted to say hey. Haven't seen or heard from y'all in a while hope everything is going good. Life has not been the same for me lately. I miss you guys and i enjoyed every chance i got to spend with you and your family. I wish i could have made a difference in yalls lives like y'all made in mine. I will always keep you guys close to me no matter if we ever see each other again or not. Hope all is well. Love you Riley bug and faith

    ReplyDelete