Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lost

Riley went to the doctors today and well they put him on METHADONE because he is in a lot of pain now and they said that we need to talk to my 5yrs old and let me know that his little boy will not be here much longer... Riley Brain is more damaged they said... I am lost in words and lost in how i feel. I really don't know how to act really i am so worried about Riley and all. Riley has gone down hill alot more and it so worries me because i know he will not be here forever but i still pray for a miracle and i will not give up on that but at the same time i am scared...I need prayer prayers because this is so hard right now and i just dont know anymore.. how strong can you be when you just dont know anymore...,but i will update more later....

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lori - I am so sorry to hear that Riley is not doing well. Praying so hard that Riley not be in pain and that you, Chris and little Chris find peace and comfort. There are no words I can offer that will make things any better, but please know that there is a world of love and hope coming your way from so many who love Riley. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, what difficult news! Will be sending prayers to you all for comfort and no pain (physical and emotional!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news Lori! I am so sorry! I am always thinking of you and Riley, I need to communicate or listen more.

    Praying for you and Riley! Be strong!!!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, WE are Sending you and your family (((HUGGS)))! I do read your blog on the regular! I am so sorry you are going through this! Riley is such a strong, brave, and cute little boy! Our family has grown to love him to pieces! We pray for you and your family, and we Pray that Riley is not in any PAIN! LOVe from Richmond, VA - Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori,

    Have been praying and thinking about sweet Riley since your last post Nov. 8th. I hope you are managing to cope, and that Riley's pain is being controlled by the new meds. I think of you and Riley every day. God bless you all. ((hugs)) from, Ontario, Canada. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers from my family, in Oklahoma, to yours. We pray for Riley everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking about you for a while. Haven't heard any updates so I wanted to let you know I am praying for your family. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. God Bless.

    Maria Murray

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOw is Little Riley?? How are you?? I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete