Sunday, October 21, 2012

update

Hi everyone Riley is doing good... I mean he is having some more down fells but he is still here with us and we are very thankful for these days... Riley is an amazing little guy and i am so lost in words to say to everyone bc it is very hard right now to even talk about thing or to stop and think about thing bc i try to stay busy so i dont have to think about thing.... My boys are my whole life and I would do anything in the  world for them and it hurts that Riley is in all the pain that he is in and it is not fair at all... I have having a hard time bc the hoildays are coming up and i dont know how to really act about them... i am trying to hold it together for my 5 yr old but it is getting very hard...


Here are some pictures i took today with my boys<3


 
 
 
 
 
 
Also please keep in mind i am selling all kinds of hand made hair bows and wallets for Riley's fund so if you are inferested in that please inbox me and i will tell you more and show pics to you...

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely family pictures! And Riley is still eating his oxygen tubing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maam he is.. he loves to eat it ....

      Delete
  2. Jake and Riley have matching blue chairs! Such a handsome little guy : )

    ReplyDelete