Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello everyone it has been a while since i have posted anything.. I have been lost in words really to say to everyone.. Yes Riley is still here and he is doing ... We have seen a lot more down fall with him but we a still very grateful to still have him here with us... it is getting even harder to see him like this and not only that it brings back some sad memory's of my little girl..so i have been lost in words... I know that i thank God every day with Riley... so I am trying to put a fundraiser together for Riley and i would love yall's help in it please... I make hand made hair bows all different kinds and the money from the bows will go into Riley's fund:) so if y'all know any little girl that love to wear them please help and buy them .... here is some pic of the bows i make  remember this is for Riley<3














Please everyone help me sale these for Riley and to help raiser money for him as he will need... I make all different ones if you are interested in them please leave a comment on the ones you want... thank you Lori <3






6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori - the bows are beautiful! Do you ship these out or do they need to be purchased locally? I live in Michigan, so I would have to have them mailed. Would it be possible for you to post information about the cost and how to order? Thanks, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all different prices let me know which ones ur interested in and u can mail the money and If it is a check I can write it out to me Lori robbins. My address is 120 sunrise dr Eatonton ga 31024. I do ship them out.

      Delete
  2. Miss Cathy I do ship them out. Let me know which ones ur interested in and I can tell u how much t is. They are all different prices and u can send the money in the mail. If u do checks make them out to me Lori robbins and my address is 120 sunrise dr Eatonton ga 31024

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lori!! I love your hairbows! I definately would like one for my niece. I will be letting you know, her birthday is soon. sending your family all my love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori - I would love to have two of the bow with the cupcake on it, if you have them. Please let me know the price and I will get a check out to you. I will also include funding for the mailing cost. Looking foward to hearing from you. Hugs to you and Rileybug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Cathy i will make to bows for you and you would like to have the cupcakes on them right ? it will be $10 for both of the bows... i will get on them right away and thak you so much for buying these bows for riley much love to you<3

      Delete