Friday, September 7, 2012

INSPIRATIONAL LETTERS

HELLO EVERYONE SO I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO INSPIRATIONAL LETTER TO RILEY AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS YOU CAN SEND US A LETTER AND I WILL READ IT TO RILEY AND SHOW HIM HOW MANY PPL ARE TOUCHED BY HIM AND HOW MUCH OF A IMPACT HE HAS MADE.. READING LETTERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO RILEY AND LETTING HIM KNOW HOW MUCH LOVE IS OUT THERE FOR HIM WILL BE A BLESSING TO HIM.. I CANT WAIT.. WE WILL ALSO BE SENDING OUT A INSPIRATIONAL LETTER BACK TO YOU AND A PICTURE OF RILEY BUG IN HONOR OF HIM...



MY ADDRESS IS - 120 SUNRISE DR. EATONTON GA 31024...

 I THINK THAT RILEY NEEDS THIS TOO AND IT ALSO HELPS ME AS A MOMMY TO KNOW THAT I HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE'S IN SOMEONE LIFE TO..

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    This is a great idea! I will be sending my letter! Hi Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea, Lori! Maybe the senders would allow you to share the letters on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori and Riley I found you finally besides working with my little bugman.Riley inspires me as a Nurse to keep going forward,don't look back no regrets I will see all of you Tuesday morning

    ReplyDelete