Thursday, August 30, 2012

UP DATES

RILEY IS DOING GOOD, HE IS GROWING SO MUCH... HE IS STILL
AMAZING ME AND THE THINGS HE IS DOING.. WE ARE VERY THANKFUL
FOR HIM STILL..RILEY IS A STRONG FIGHTER THAT IS FOR SURE.. I MEAN YES
HE IS STILL GOING DOWN HILL WITH A LOT OF THINGS BUT HEY HE IS STILL
HERE AND THAT IS WHAT  COUNTS TO US... YES RILEY IS STILL HAVING BREATHING
TROUBLE AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HE STILL IS HAVING SEIZURES, HE HAS NO
HEAD CONTROL AT ALL OR HE CANT HOLD HIS ARMS UP  ANYMORE, HIS BELLY IS MUCH BIGGER, HE CANT REALLY SIT IN HIS CHAIR MUCH ANYMORE OR HIS CAR SEAT BUT WE STILL SIT HIM IN THE CHAIR BUT NOT FOR VERY LONG..RILEY STILL CAN COO AND SMILE... HE STILL IS HAVING A WEIGHT GAIN PROBLEM STILL BUT IT IS GETTING A LITTLE BETTER...ARE ROAD IT VERY HARD AND I AM ALWAYS STRESSED OUT BC OF EVERYTHING GOING ON IN OUR LIFE.. I AM ALWAYS BUSY WITH RILEY AND MY 5YR OLD AND IT IS VERY HARD BUT I DO MANAGE... I DON'T SLEEP VERY MUCH BC I AM UP WITH RILEY BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT IN THE WORLD BC I KNOW MY FAMILY AND I ARE VERY BLESSED...RILEY WILL BE TWO IN SEPT 15 AND WE CANT BELIEVE IT AND HOW FAST IT HAS WENT BY.... I AM VERY THANKFUL THAT RILEY IS MAKING IT TO HIS 2ND BIRHTDAY BC WE WERE SURE FOR A WHILE IF HE WOULD OR NOT BUT WE HAVE FAITH .... BUT I WILL POST MORE LATER ON HOW RILEY IS.....

1 comment:

  1. always have faith...it will get you through!

    ReplyDelete