Thursday, August 30, 2012

CANT BELIEVE

IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS SINCE WE RECEIVED
 RILEY'S DIAGNOSIS OF NIEMANN PICK TYPE A..

IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YRS THAT OUR WORLD
GOT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
AND THAT OUR HOPES AND DREAMS
FOR OUR SON AND FOR OUR FAMILY
WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

 THESE TWO YRS HAS BEEN THE HARDEST IN A LONG TIME
BECAUSE OUR HEARTS WERE PRACTICALLY CRUSHED IN A
MILLION PIECES KNOWING THAT WE WOULD ONE=DAY HAVE
TO FACE THE LOSS OF OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY BUT NOT ONLY THAT
BUT WHAT HE HAS TO ENDURE THE PAIN AND SUFFERING FROM THIS DISEASE
AND ALSO FOR MY FAMILY AND FOR RILEY'S BIG BROTHER TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS IS SO DEVASTATING.. I AS A MOM CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW WE FEEL AS A MOM TO LOSE YOUR CHILD AND THEN TO TELL YOUR OTHER CHILD THAT HE IS NOT HERE IS HEART BREAKING ...

 THERE ARE TIMES WERE I FEEL VERY WEAK AND JUST WANT TO CRY AND SAY WHY US AGAIN BUT I KNOW THAT IT IS LIFE AND I WANT KNOW THE REASON WHY WE ARE GOING THROUGH IT AGAIN BUT I DO THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR HAVING MY BOYS AND EVEN THO IT IS A ROUGH LIFE WITH RILEY I WOULDNT CHANGE IT IN THE WORLD...

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you dear Lori....I pray for your precious Riley-bug, and for strength and comfort each day for you. Love you!! --Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for strength and comfort for you and for peace and feel good days for Riley. You are in the thoughts and prayers of more people than you probably imagine, Lori. Riley was sent to you with reason - he is changing the world around him and you are helping him do that. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete