Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hospital again

So for everyone it has been a while since i have posted on Riley and here it is/...

             Riley was in the hospital again for his oxygen level and for over the past two  months Riley has been having really high heart rates so when went to the Dr. and one thing lead to another they put him in the hospital and then we almost discovered that he also had and still does high blood pressure but we stayed for two day and then we are home now they are keeping an close eye on him.. But they said that it is another sign of the disease.. My heart aches has we go through this and I am numb sometimes and at times i don't know how to feel anymore but i do know that i have to fight for him and the other babies out there with (NPD).. I don't always write on here because i am so busy with Riley and my five year old.. I know that Riley is here and is strong as ever and he will continue to fight the battle.. I do ask that you continue to pray for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment