Friday, April 6, 2012

cutie as a button for Riley

These hair bows are hand made by My friend and I and we are saling them as a fundraiser for Riley... We just started these up 4 months ago and would like to let everyone know they are reasonable price and if you r interested in them please inbox me and i will let you know more info we have alot more different hair bow and styles also ... the money we raise will go to Riley and his funeral .. thanks Lori






In memory of My Daughter Faith and in Honor of Riley




2 comments:

  1. I would love to get more information about the bows. I'm not sure how to inbox to you. I have joined your site through email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria I make these hair bow as a fundraiser for my son and all the money goes to his funeral cost and things like that and also in momery of my Daughter who passed away with the same disease... we are all different kinds of hand made hair bows from clips to handbands... you can call me or you can call my friend sarah who also helps me do them bc sometimes i cant get to my phone and we will sent you some more pics and tell you more about it to if you would like.. Here is Sarh's # 706-473-5087

    ReplyDelete