Saturday, March 17, 2012

ICU

Well Riley went to his appointment on the 15Th and we thought they were going to send him home on (Oxygen ) but they sent him to the (ICU) the Childrens hospital MaconGeorgia.. At first they said that we would be here for the weekend to watch Riley.. Well bout an hour after we got here Riley (Stats)oxygen level dropped really fast into the 60s and his heart rate was really high, so they put him on oxygen 2 liters and well when Riley would go to sleep his stats would drop even with him begin on oxygen.. so the Dr. said that they are not sure how long Riley will be here for because his muscles are so weak that his lungs are closing up on him.. I know you cant only compare what is to come no i cant and it scares me because I am not ready for all this, no one can prepare there self for things like this ..They had to move Riley to what they call a High flow of oxygen which is at 7liter 40% because he is Stats are still dropping.. It is very hard to go to sleep because when you hear that alarm go off about every 20Min's its scary and all I can do at this point is to comfort him and love on him, Pray that God will heal him.. I have put it in Gods hands know.. I would like for everyone to still pray for riley because he is still having alot of problem breathing even with his oxygen on him.. I will post more later on but here is a little bit of an update.
Here is a few new pics of Riley.
Asleep he so need the rest..
Precious baby boy
Mommy's love bug :)
My Little Fighter..
God's Angel..
Please everyone come together and do a power chain because I know that the power of prayer works and I again thank you for you prayers My God Bless everyone..

6 comments:

  1. Your family and Riley are in my prayers. I've been following a while by a link from Kaitlyn's Korner. I can't imagine the pain you are going through, but I do know how precious our children are to us. I pray that God will give you the rest you need and the comfort Riley needs. I plan on forwarding this to my prayer group.

    May God bless each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING FOR YOU AND RILEY. BREAKS MY HEART THAT ANYONE ESPECIALLY AN INNOCENT SWEET BABY HAS TO ENDURE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want you to know that we are lifting you and Riley up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More prayers for Riley and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOd bless you. I pray for comfort and peace for your precious Riley. Sending love and prayers from my family to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray for peace for your family and sweet memories with your children.

    ReplyDelete