Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo Shoot


The Smile that lights up the world

Riley had a wonderful day with the photo shoot.... He smiled a lot but his brother was with us so that was one of the reason our Riley bug did a good job...

I had a great time with both my boys... Words can not express how
awesome it was because i don't get that many days where i can hold Riley and him not crying and
not wanting to be touch and to have my little guy beside me to... it made my day to have Riley that happy again..,

I love to see them both smile and happy together... It makes your day to see them together and having a amazing day ...... I thank God for this day that i got to send with both of my wonderful boys.....


The kiss that make your heart melt into a million pieces because it is so sweet how much love they share to each other and how much care they have for one another....

Riley Bug is an Angel sent from God to make a different in our lives and has a heart of gold.... Riley is one amazing little boy and he is still battling this Niemann Pick Type A Disease but it doesn't hold him back from shine through the light.... We pray every day for that miracle and one day it will be answered .... We are still going to keep fighting this and not giving up on him or these other babies that are fighting for there precious life....

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures!! You can see such amazing love in all of them. You are in my prayers and thoughts! <3

    Alice (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice for your kind words and keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to my family and I...

    ReplyDelete