Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 7 February 7Th
Well Riley still has this virus and it hasn't been easy... It has taken a big toll on him as far as begin up and smiling, or hanging with his big brother Chris, and it hurts because I hate seen him like this.... His fever is still high and still has the rush, very uncomfortable, doesn't like to be held or touched anymore...

(Rash on him)
This is what his rash looks like) Yes i thought that is looked like a heat rush or a reaction but his pediatrician said it was a virus ... At this point they really don't know what it is because he still has a high fever and the rush... They said to just keep a eye on him and if anything else came up to give them a call... I am so tried of all the run around that they are doing.... I mean it is going on 8 days of this virus.. On top of that Riley also has to have a sleep study done next Saturday the 18Th because they said he is working really hard with his lungs...




3 comments:

  1. I happened upon your blog via another. I just wanted to let you know how awesome I think you and the other parents dealing with this illness are. The grace and tenacity you show is monumental. He is so beautiful and my family and I will be sending out our prayers for your precious baby to feel better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for your family saw your blog through another blog. May our Father constantly hold your baby and your family in His loving arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your family, especially your sweet boy. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete